Norma Timoney is a Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon in London.
Norma Timoney is a consultant cleft and plastic surgeon at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital. She heads the paediatric plastic surgery department at Evelina London Children’s Hospital. She was appointed to the South Thames Regional Cleft Lip and Palate Service in 2005, and is on the GMC specialist register for plastic surgeons. She is a member of the British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS), and of the Craniofacial Society of Great Britain and Ireland (CFSGBI).
Also read about Norma Timoney at:
- BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons)
- GSTT (Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust)
- CFSGBI (The Craniofacial Society of Great Britain and Ireland)
- GMC (The General Medical Council Uk)
- Evelina London Children’s Hospital
- Facing the world charity
- JCST (Joint Committee on Surgical Training)